Do your executives have what they need to be successful leaders?
Today’s corporate landscape is more challenging than ever before. Beyond responsibility for the organization’s performance, success requires that executives display high-emotional intelligence, capable of connecting and relating to employees, customers, and shareholders in a meaningful way. COVID-19 and all we faced in 2020 challenged every business as well as every individual and taught us that organizational culture and employee wellness matter more than we ever imagined. Leaders must be able to live out statements and commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion in a manner that is unquestionably seen through their actions. Business-as-usual approaches no longer work. Leaders must be able to resiliently manage change and be good at PEOPLE!
I offer individual and team consultive coaching solutions to support leaders in growing the skills necessary to be successful in today’s new reality, personally and professionally. Different then many executive coaches, my background includes education, experience, and expertise both in business and human behavior. My Trauma-Informed Emotional Intelligence™ model combines business theory and best-practices with clinical expertise to offer unique, unparalleled approaches and results.
- Masters in Business Administration – MBA
- Board Certified Coach – BCC
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Ohio & National
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Ohio & National
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) National
- Masters in Social Work – MSW
- PROSCI Change Management Certification – ADKAR
- EQ-i 2.0® /EQ360
- MBTI® Certification
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW-S)
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology Ph.D. candidate
Primary Areas of Expertise
- Trauma-Informed Emotional Intelligence™
- Diversity, Equity& Inclusion
- Cultural Competence
- Change Management
- Organizational Culture
- Crisis Prevention/Management
- Business Continuity
- Emotional Well-Being
- Psychological Safety
- Psychological Contract Restoration
Have a Question?
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation with Dr. Elizabeth Joy.
Already a Client?
Sign in to schedule your next session today!