DR. ELIZABETH JOY
COACH | RESEARCHER | AUTHOR
ELEVATE FROM BEING ELITE AT YOUR CRAFT TO BEING ELITE AT LIFE
Crisis Solutions & Success Strategies
You worked your whole life to get here.
Put it all on the line.
Sacrificed family relationships, compromised the quality of your relationship with your partner, or like many on your level, you don’t spend nearly as much time with your children as you want to.
You got the position, made the team, hit the profit goal, successfully launched the business, received the accolades and recognition, have the influence and power… but something’s missing.
It’s Time to Reimagine Success.
My Blueprints for BlueChips program is designed specifically for you. I offer holistic, discreet coaching to address personal and professional barriers to self-actualization and peak performance. Informed beyond my degrees, licensures, and credentials, my work is guided by my own personal experiences which allow me to relate to and support you in a meaningful way. Once trust is established, we’ll break through the surface B.S. and cross the bridge into what I call “the forbidden truths,” that stuff you’re dealing with that can’t be discussed with just anyone. That’s where the magic happens. We will work together to identify your challenges, your goals, and customize solutions that get you well past checking boxes and temporary fixes to the sustainable results and outcomes you seek.
Primary Areas of Expertise
- Dark Side Management
- White Privilege/White Fragility/Racial Equity
- Drug and Alcohol Overuse
- Performance Anxiety, Preparation, Improvement
- Marital/Dating Challenges
- Conflict Management
- PR/Reputation Challenges
- Crisis Management
- Work-Life Conflict/Balance
- Time Management
- Harassment – Perpetrator & Victim
- Transition (job, career, retirement, relationship, life)
- Effective Communication
Certifications, Licenses, Education
- Masters in Business Administration – MBA
- Board Certified Coach – BCC
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Ohio & National
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Ohio & National
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) National
- Masters in Social Work – MSW
- PROSCI Change Management Certification – ADKAR
- EQ-i 2.0® /EQ360
- MBTI® Certification
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW-S)
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology Ph.D.
Buy My Book
The journey of life is one of ups, downs, successes and failures. If life's hardships have caused you to stall or detour, You Survived, Now What? will give you the road map needed to get on track. Written by Elizabeth Joy (then Elizabeth Williams), she combines her professional experience as a Licensed Social Worker with her personal experience as a trauma survivor to inspire, educate, and empower you to begin and complete the journey of restoration.